We reached out to the Friends of the Garden volunteer buyers in The Shop in the Garden to find out about some of their favourite products that are in stock, and they shared back some lovely gift ideas.
Some of the products that they are most excited about are:
- A curated selection of Indigenous products, including jewelry, bags, cheese boards, china bowls, serving ware and more
- Books on a wide range of topics about nature, plants, and gardening for readers of all ages. Read more about books in a recent blog post
- Puppets, kaleidoscopes and books for children
- Stationery, including seasonal cards and puzzles
- Thermohair socks made from adorable Angora goats from right here in Canada
- Bags, aprons and tea towels from Studio on Tenth in Salmon Arm
- Stunning hand-thrown pottery by Dave and Family Pottery
- Umbrellas to keep you dry in style – We have a selection of Indigenous patterns and umbrellas from LaBella Umbrella
- All the tools your favourite gardener needs, including gloves, tools and pots
- UBC Botanical Garden seeds collected on-site in the Garden by friends of the Garden volunteers – great stocking stuffers!
- Festive Christmas Decorations and ornaments
Learn more about The Shop in the Garden and see our hours of operation.